Saturday, September 02, 2006

Dear Stony Brookites:

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's not you, it's me. Remember how I reappeared a couple weeks ago, and a few of you said you were pleased? I was glad to be back and all, but then the next week was spent with out-of-town visitors, and the week after that, I was just too tired to get up that morning.

This week? I tried, I honestly did...but the T kicked me out.

After I'd been playing for half an hour, a T courtesy officer came up and (very courteously) said that they thought my playing while electrical work was going on was a safety hazard, and would I mind stopping?

What could I do? I had to leave.

(She said she thought they'd be done next week, but I'll probably give it another week after that to make sure.)

I do still love you, and I'm trying to change.

Yours truly,

Fiddler

No comments: